What's in this article: Steps to link your bank account to receive payments via direct deposit.
Note: Be sure to enter your company name exactly as it appears on your W-9, or verification will fail and you will not be able to receive funds.
- Navigate to partner.postmates.com/dashboard and log in using your email and password.
- Once logged in, tap or click Business then Banking.
- If you’re new to Postmates, click on your desired location to enter the banking process. If you’re changing your bank account information, click on “Change Bank Account”.
- A new pop-up will appear with a drop-down list of your existing accounts (if applicable). Select Add Bank Account.
- Your screen will then say that Postmates has sent a verification code to your email and an email containing a unique PIN and instructions to complete 2-factor authentification is sent to the email address associated with your partner account.
- Do not close this screen! If you do, you will have the restart the process. Please open the email from your phone or open a new tab in your browser. You have 10 minutes to enter the code before it expires
- If you do not receive your verification code:
- Please check your spam folder.
- Please check with your IT department to see if you have a company firewall setup.
- It may be that you previously unsubscribed from Postmates’ automated emails (e.g. sales reports, promotion opportunities, etc.). Please contact Postmates Support or your Account Manager to add a different email to your Postmates account.
- Once you've received and entered your code, another pop-up will appear with options to enter your banking information. All fields are required. After entering, tap or click Save.
- Complete the next three fields (Unit is optional). Please begin typing the numerical digits of your location’s main address, which will prompt a dropdown of Google Maps verified addresses.
- You MUST enter your business entity information to match exactly what the IRS has on file. This can be done by referencing your 147C, SS-4, or W9 business details
- The verification process takes about 5 business days. You will receive a $.01 deposit labeled Stripe once your account is verified.